Sabado, Hunyo 2, 2012

Heepee Beerday Papeng!!

You have been the best thing that could have happened to me, giving me so much laughter, so much joy and so much love. So on you birthday, I’d just like to say thanks, and remind you of how very very much I love you.


Partners in crime:)
Thank you for being there for me.
Thank you for all the years that you have cared for me, for loving me selflessly.
Thank you for standing up for me and supporting me, even when the whole world is against me.
Thanks for every effort you make to bring a smile on my face.
Thanks for all the crazy things you do to make me laugh.
Thanks for doing so much hard work to make our future secured.
Thanks for all the love you have for my parents that they feel proud to have you as their son.
Thanks for all the little little lovely surprises you give me all the time even after all these years.
Thanks for always being committed to our love when things were tough.
Thanks for your faith and loyalty towards our love to make the relationship stronger by each passing day.
Thank you for giving me Jeymie & Jeychelle and for being a good father to them.
But most of all, thank you for marrying me and for loving me for the person I am.

Giant & Dwarf

We've had our arguments over the years and some of them brought me to tears
But more important are the good times we've shared the things you've done to show me you care.Yes, we have arguments now and then but our love endures through them all and most of them I can't even recall

I know ours was not a love marriage and I had my apprehensions. However, today, I am proud to be your wife. Surely, we have had enough of differences in this short period of time, but those little fights and bickering have only made our love go strong.
Today, I know that we are just made for each other;  I am sorry, if I have ever unknowingly hurt you. That was not at all intentional and I can fill up the bruise with all my love. Thank you for being there with me through every thick and thin, I cannot imagine a life without you now.


Mr & Mrs Laurilla



 I will forever be thankful to God for gifting me with you. You are not just my husband, you are my best friend. I know I can always count on you.


Happy birthday to the most wonderful husband in the whole wide world!
I Love you So much!

4 (na) komento:

  1. cute couple shirt!

    hopping from BC Bloggers :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Such a tender letter for your husband. My long-time partner is celebrating his birthday tomorrow. Thank God for giving us wonderful men in our lives :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. how sweet, your very lucky to have a twins and a loving husband, cute couple shirts and short!

    TumugonBurahin