Biyernes, Hulyo 6, 2012

Model Modelan lang ang peg nila

Just recently my twins were up to something,Guess what?! Modelling hahaha..I don't know where they got to know this, Maybe while watching, because if you're thinking they got it from me, well? definitely NO haha..I don't have any idea about modelling it's not my piece of cake hehe.
Anyway just want to share to you some pics while my twins was in the mood to pose..Actually they really asked for camera..they asked me to take a photo of them while they do the modelling pose hehehe..

Jeymie before school

Jeychelle, I don't know was pose is that hehehe

My cutie twins close up

Jeymie model modelan talaga
Jeymie

I also want to share to you these pictures showing how they usually play when they are in the mood.They are playing horsey horsey hehe..





38 komento:

  1. ang cuute!! :D sana girl pag nabuntis ulit ako..hihi! :D

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Naks! Nakakatuwa naman, pouty lips pa talaga!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Ang cute ng twins mo sis! Parang ang kukulit nila hehe...

    TumugonBurahin
  4. They are really so cute and it's good that they like the same things at this stage :)

    TumugonBurahin
  5. They are terrific models, do encourage them! And very cute too!

    TumugonBurahin
  6. How adorable! It's cute how they share the same interest in modelling. I hope they take turns playing the horse.

    TumugonBurahin
  7. Ohhh so cute. And they do good in modelling!

    TumugonBurahin
  8. It's really so amusing to watch kids do modeling. My little girls love to do this also and minsan it's really funny.

    TumugonBurahin
  9. Your twins are so cute! :D I think little girls really have a phase where they're so eager to pose for the camera.. I would know, I also have a ton of "model-modelan" photos when I was a kid! hahaha.. Anyway, they're adorable and I hope they keep up this confidence till they grow older.. ^^

    TumugonBurahin
  10. They are adorable posers! Not camera-shy eh?

    TumugonBurahin
  11. You have future top models mommy! Just support what they want. :-)

    TumugonBurahin
  12. Nice one, I wish I could have twins too, but a girl and a boy. It runs in our blood. hehehe

    TumugonBurahin
  13. seeing kids playing around removes stress. i wanna have a twin too but i guess we dont have the genes. :P

    TumugonBurahin
  14. Naku! So cute naman your twins! LoL! Ang haharot at ang cute magpose! Twice the fun pa. :)

    Dropping by from BC Bloggers

    TumugonBurahin
  15. dream ko mgkaron ng twins! :-) ang cuuute!!! :D



    www.promdingchamimay.com

    TumugonBurahin
  16. Ang cute nila! I want twins too!!!

    Mommy Maye (http://momayes.blogspot.com/)

    TumugonBurahin
  17. your twins are so cute!
    pareho pa talaga ang damit haha...

    TumugonBurahin
  18. carmina, is that you? hehehe

    twins= double happiness no?

    TumugonBurahin
  19. Hahahaha! they are so cute! especially the close up pics! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  20. They're adorable!
    Yeah, I think they get it from TV.
    My daughter does the same thing, she poses a lot. And the only culprit I could name is the TV, since like you, modelling isn't my thing. Nevertheless, they're cute, and they never fail to amuse and entertain us.

    TumugonBurahin
  21. Can't tell who's who! :) Must be so fun to dress them in identical outfits.

    TumugonBurahin
  22. ang mga bata ngayon, ang gagaling pumosing.

    TumugonBurahin
  23. I think that's the effect of TV & K-Pop! Lol

    You have kyoooooot babies! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  24. sooooooooo cute ^^.

    I would love you to visit my blog http://jeniferbalatico.blogspot.com/2012/07/issey-miyake-perfume-review.html and let me know if you want a follow back and link exchange. Do let me know what name you used to follow :)

    TumugonBurahin
  25. so cute and playful! i wish i had a twin sister too, maybe a twin daughter in the future na lng...

    TumugonBurahin
  26. hahaha so cute~

    kids these days, they like to pose like models.

    - Rozeh of Kettobase.com

    TumugonBurahin
  27. I so love to have twins :) But, I prefer boy and girl. :)

    Your twins are so cute.

    -- KHIM

    TumugonBurahin
  28. pang model talaga ang dating, how i wish my children is livelier like your kids,

    TumugonBurahin
  29. ?Parang its really fun to have twins no sis? its double the fun and love! :)

    Eds

    TumugonBurahin
  30. Cute they're having their mini photo shoot. hehehe. They're lovely.

    TumugonBurahin
  31. Wow, my future models kana pala ;) Cute .. ganda pala ng my kambal sa bahay ..

    TumugonBurahin
  32. they're so adorable... i miss my pamangkin... very cute kids.. :)

    cheers :)

    RonSilvoza.com

    TumugonBurahin