Martes, Enero 22, 2013

Office Invasion

At first I was hesitant, Because I thought baka magkulit at mainip lang sila sa office., but then I gave in. I want them to see what I do at the office so I decided to tag them along with me in the office but only one by one, di ko keri dalawa sila agad baka di na ko makapag work ng maayos.

I have work during sundays 7am-3:30pm,  January 13, when I brought Jeymie to the office after mass 6am we headed to my office, Jeychelle goes home with my parents because Papeng also had work. We bought our foods at jollibee before going to office wala kasi kaming baon food hehe. We bought Extra large Fries and 1pc burger steak for her breakfast, Ako tama na yun pancit at lechong kawali na binili ko sa karinderia hehe:) So there you go I thought I will be late kasi andami pa namin dinaana but then I'm 2 minutes ahead of our biometrics hehe. So ayun After breakfast nanood lang xa saglit ng movie sa youtube, I told her to sleep nakatulog naman siya,.After an hour she wakes up and nangulit na so I let her draw in office paint, watch a movie and told her to write numbers para di mainip, maya maya kakanta daw siya so ayun mega kanta na wala naman maintindihan, My officemates were so fond of her. Luch came she didn't want to eat kasi naubos na nia yung fires ng mag isa lang siya. Nga pala di niya kinain yung burger steak kasi pasalubong daw niya yun kay jeychelle,. And we also called Jeychelle at home,. they talked through the fone as if ilang taon silang di nagkita hehehe.. After lunch Papeng texted me na pauwi na siya at susunduin nalang daw nila kami ni jeychelle dito sa office so when we are about to go home they came by 4pm were on our way home when I decided to pass by Riverbanks, They wanted to play so we let them play for an hour for 60pesos each. After that we all go home tired but happy.

Here's Jeymie's pictures during her stay at my office.

Ayan sleep galore siya.




So here comes January 20, That will be Jeychelle's invasion., Again After Mass we headed to office drop by at jollibee this time we bought Pancake And Extra large fries again,.it's my twins favorite if you will ask hehe..
Like what jeymie did last sunday jeychelle also do all that, aside from ang takaw niya that day,. We have our mini store in the office it's an honesty store you will write what you get and pay it during pay day.. Mega turo talaga siya she don't want zesto she wants sprite,.but it's ok minsan lang naman eh. naubos din niya yung mga binili namin sa jollibee not minding the pasalubong for her ate, she told me that we will buy hamburger or donuts nalang when we go home daw. Unlike last sunday hindi kami susunduin nila papeng kasi may work daw siya night ng sunday so after my shift we went home, but papeng don't have work pala that day, I just rest a bit and iron our uniforms for the week.. So tiring day.. Wla ng pahinga grabe..I want a week Off hahahah..

Here's jeychelle's pics:








This week week we will be having our change scheds pa naman I will not have an off..Next week pa..Kawawa naman ako hahaha:) Good vibes!!





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento