Sabado, Nobyembre 10, 2012

Happy First Wedding Anniversary

Well, So much rest for the week.. I've been off to work from Monday - Friday, Wala lang parang trip ko lang magrelax ng bongga,. Kaya ngayun lang uli ako pumasok hehe Saturday is my first day of work at ang una kong ginawa ay mag blog hehe:)

From Monday to Wednesday just the usual day, Gising ng maaga, breakfast and prepare to school.
But come Thursday November 8, 2012 is a very special day for Me & papeng..It's our First wedding anniversary. I already told you that we had a late wedding, nauna na ang mga bagets and it's only a civil wedding. So ayun nakaka 1 year na kaming "Kasal" hehehe and hoping to be together forever.
We just had a small celebration since may work si papeng, night shift siya kaya walang gala muna..
We decided to just cook spaghetti, buy cakes and I also make fruit salad & Egg sandwich.As simple as that we celebrated our anniversary, and looking forward for next year because we're planning to celebrate it out of the Country?? NO haha out of town lang farthest is Baguio..



Our Visitors


Love you:)

Triplets

With lola

Mama & jeymie

Mama & jeychelle


I Love you papeng, We've been through a lot,. Ups & down.. Sana walang magbago and konting tyaga pa sakin..I know how much you love me and the twins, you've been working hard for us.I'm Sorry for all my wrong doings and for my temper..Hope you will always be  at my side.I Love you forever with all my heart.mwah

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento